Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ameesha Patel's hot gossip on Biz career




Ameesha Patel's hot gossip Biz career with Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai

 
Ameesha Patel started her Biz career with two 'Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai' but this star, who is turning herself producer, says her journey on Bollywood has not been easy.

Now she is passing 36th spring. She expressed that every thing of show biz life is not like a bed of roses. The race she ran had a mix run in the film industry and Ameesha blames it on the insecure nature of the showbiz.

"Bollywood is a difficult place to be in. People here scrutinise you after every film. Also, you can't ignore the 'camp factor'. You are also expected to get extra special with your hero. Unfortunately or fortunately, these are some of the things that I have never learnt over the years," Ameesha said.


"I thought that talent and merit should be good enough but things didn't turn out to be so rosy. But then it's okay because now I am back to living my passion," said the actress.

 
Last release of Ameesha, is  the long-delayed and it is 'Chatur Singh'. It marks her return to Bollywood after a gap of three-years, failed at the box office.


But the star remains unfazed and recently launched her production house. Ameesha has roped in David Dhawan and Priyadarshan to direct two films. She will produce and star in the movies.


An Economics graduate from Massachusetts, Ameesha has been part of films like 'Humraaz', 'Yeh Hai Jalwa', 'Vaada', 'Elan' and 'Honeymoon Travels Pvt Ltd'.


"I have a solid career that has lasted over a decade already. I am not going to let go of all the learning that I have gained over a period of time. Even when I started working as an actor, those close to me felt that I was too educated for this profession," said the actress.

"Films that I am making with David (Dhawan) and Priyan would boast of a certain standard; there would be an educated class to it. I think now is the best opportunity for me to fuse my education and upbringing."

Asked about her recent films, Ameesha said, "My survival is not dependent on movies. I can't be doing anything and everything that comes my way. In fact there was a lot of work that I rejected over last few years. After doing some brilliant films in the past, I can't afford to do something mediocre just because someone tells me that 'this is what that sells'."








No comments:

Post a Comment